guix-devel

Re: Status of Qt build system patches on 'staging' branch.

From: Leo Prikler
Subject: Re: Status of Qt build system patches on 'staging' branch.
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 09:13:22 +0200

Am Samstag, den 19.06.2021, 13:59 +0800 schrieb Zhu Zihao:
> Hello Guix!
>
> In January I'm following up a series of patches(
> https://issues.guix.gnu.org/45784) that fixes Qt build
> system to honor user's environment variable. It has been six months
> now,
> but these patches are still in 'staging' branch.
>
> Tho these patches will trigger rebuild of almost all qt applications,
> but I think six month is so long, and these patches can also help fix
> some icon issues of qt application. Can someone tell me the status of
> it?
If these patches are still in staging, then they will end up in master
with the next staging merge.
It appears that back in the day they were reverted with
918a099e7422fe8ad3464dc5a1b4f60843297742 before a staging merge on
February 1st.  If nothing else happened on staging since, someone will
need to revert the revert or apply the patches themselves once more.

Regards,
Leo