guix-devel

Re: Disarchive update

From: Mathieu Othacehe
Subject: Re: Disarchive update
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 10:37:08 +0000

Hey Ludo,

>   https://ci.guix.gnu.org/eval/29213?status=succeeded

Nice! It looks like an expensive operation, maybe we should increase its
period to 24 hours or so?

>   2. On berlin, add an mcron job that periodically copies the output of
>      the latest “disarchive-collection” build to a directory, say
>      /srv/disarchive.  Thus, the database would accumulate tarball
>      metadata over time.

We could add the result as a "build-product" so that it is available at:
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/search/latest/disarchive-collection. The mcron
job could use this URL to fetch the latest archive.

> How does that sound?  Thoughts?

Sounds great, happy to see more use-cases for Cuirass :)

Thanks,

Mathieu