guix-devel

Re: Guix+Jenkins slides/video

From: Reza Housseini
Subject: Re: Guix+Jenkins slides/video
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 08:59:33 +0200

On Mon, Oct 11, 2021 at 12:36 PM zimoun <zimon.toutoune@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Phil,

On Mon, 4 Oct 2021 at 12:30, Phil <phil@beadling.co.uk> wrote:

> https://www.devopsworld.com/agenda/session/617842
>
> Slides are available at the bottom without registration.  The video
> requires registration (and needs full screen).

Cool!  Thanks.

(Although the registration is not so nice, another story. ;-))

> This is still a work in progress, so any suggestions, comments,
> questions very welcome.

Could you list what appears to you missing from Cuirass to support your needs?

Cheers,
simon

Hi Phil

I am also really interested in this topic, where did you host the package definition? Is it in the same repo as the source code?

@zimoun I would also prefer to use Cuirass, could you sketch a similar setup with Cuirass?

Cheers,
Reza