guix-devel

Re: Formalizing teams

From: david larsson
Subject: Re: Formalizing teams
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 23:15:44 +0200

On 2022-01-03 16:22, Ludovic Courtès wrote:

I suppose people could explicitly Cc: the team you’re on when they need
specific advice or review; that should already help.

Having some topic-specific streams I could tap into would allow me to be
a little more proactive.

This brings a related but slightly different topic: how to let people
filter incoming patches and bug reports in general.

How does it even work on git*.com?  Do they let you subscribe to
issues/merge requests that match certain patterns or touch certain
files?

github.com uses CODEOWNERS file which is well described here: https://docs.github.com/en/repositories/managing-your-repositorys-settings-and-features/customizing-your-repository/about-code-owners#about-code-owners

Best regards,
David