guix-devel

Re: Teams: please add yourself to etc/teams.scm.in

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: Teams: please add yourself to etc/teams.scm.in
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2022 16:51:55 +0200

Hello,

Am Sun, Jul 03, 2022 at 03:04:36PM +0200 schrieb Ricardo Wurmus:
> etc/teams.scm.in is now part of the repository.  The configure script
> generates the executable etc/teams.scm.
> Please feel free to add yourself to teams in that file by adding a
> definition like this:

thanks for pushing the teams idea forward!

I took the liberty to rename "maths and algebra" to "science", which is a
bit less narrow. Then it probably contains all of R and bio*, so maybe
this is too large? I am more thinking of "classical" science packages
written in C... So please feel free to rename back or to something else
if you think I have broadened the scope too much.

Andreas