guix-devel

Re: Ideas for ocaml-team

From: DABY-SEESARAM Arnaud
Subject: Re: Ideas for ocaml-team
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 08:46:04 +0200

Hi,

Do you plan on including coq.scm in the upgrade plan, as it also depends
on dune? If so, would coq-packages also be upgraded, or should that be
done after the ocaml-team branch has been merged with master?

Anyway, I am new to Guix, but will try to help if I can (time- and
competence-wise) ! :)

--
ds-ac

Le Fri, Jun 16, 2023 at 04:32:48AM +0000, pukkamustard a écrit