guix-devel

Re: modifying (rather than fully replacing) a build phases

From: John Kehayias
Subject: Re: modifying (rather than fully replacing) a build phases
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 01:01:44 +0000

My question remains, but I've updated the patch in question to use
#:make-flags (thanks to mirai for the idea), separating out these
parameters from the build command and making this a much easier
change.

Still, we have examples of just copying some phase by hand to make
adjustments, is there anything better we can/should do?