gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] MS/name

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: Re: [Gzz] MS/name
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 14:25:29 +0200

Tuomas Lukka wrote:

Oh, good! :-) I have reworking gzz.mediaserver on my agenda-- I'll do the name change at the same time.

Benja: I think most of the items you added to TODO should be in alpha2, not
alpha1. Alpha1 is essentially what we have now, with a little polish and
documentation.

It does not need to be a working release, more like a runnable demo ;)

Could you go through them again and see which ones are really vital, code-wise.

I just put my "we need this yesterday" list there. Feel free to move items that you don't think belong in alpha1.

-b.