gzz-dev

[Gzz] Re: [Gzz-commits] gzz ./TODO gzz/util/Filer.java

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: [Gzz] Re: [Gzz-commits] gzz ./TODO gzz/util/Filer.java
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 13:10:06 +0200

Tuomas Lukka wrote:

OTOH, if you really want to save in Storm for now, you should use Storm/mediaserver directly for now, I think (Filer is only to save Versions of something that is updatable, and usually diffable).

Hmm. Could you take a look at this? I could take the line-breaking text and beam stuff (I figured out how to draw nice beams with alpha with the
stencil buffer, so that irregular-shaped beams still look ok) if you could think
about saving.

Can't we take the approach you started with? If you tell me where you are with it currently, I'll continue. (Or has it proven to be too difficult? I could do the in-Storm hack also, but I think the other approach has a greater chance of being used after the demos, tho I don't want to discuss what's after in detail right now.)

Can you go on IRC for discussion?

- Benja