gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Sep 20th (vegai)

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Sep 20th (vegai)
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 23:11:58 +0200

Hi Vesa!

Vesa Kaihlavirta wrote:

And by the way, the AWT-client is non-functional at the moment (no, I didn't do
it!);
it just shows two empty views. Feeding it with events causes nothing visible.

Output / traceback:

*snip*

...with the latter repeating for every event. Does AWT depend on GZZGL
libraries?

No, CellVobFactory is broken for AWT. Tuomas said earlier on this list we should get the demos to work and worry about AWT after. If you need AWT currently, please tell me and I'll think about how to fix it crudely. If you don't, I'll try to find an elegant fix over the next few weeks...

- Benja