gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] 20th (Benja)

From: Tuomas Lukka
Subject: Re: [Gzz] 20th (Benja)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 10:31:37 +0300

On Fri, Sep 20, 2002 at 10:28:21PM +0200, Benja Fallenstein wrote:
> - Improve text quality by tweaking GLTextStyle so that common sizes
> aren't scaled as much. (This doesn't mean that we don't need the text
> reworking, of course.)

Ah, this is what you mentioned on Irc; I only read this message now.

> - Avoid stencil bug in gl client by turning the depth test off-- it
> doesn't work anyway ;-)

As discussed on the weekend, this is now fixed. It was my boneheaded screwup:
I accidentally left

        glDepthMask(0);

in force, which meant that the depth buffer was not cleared or written to,
which in turn had "some" nasty effects.

        Tuomas