gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] PEG 1021 made current

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: Re: [Gzz] PEG 1021 made current
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 11:54:44 +0100

Hi!

Tuomas Lukka wrote:

So, comment; I need this pretty soon for PP.

First, thanks for posting this to the mailing list!!!

- Clipping. If we have a large plane (a la PP), only part of which is visible,
 how do we do it so that only the vobs in the visible part get picked?

   RESOLVED: By explicitly allowing the programmer to control the hierarchy
   at the get phase. getCSAt(parent, ...)

   This may not be the cleanest solution: the knowledge of the structure
of the scene is needed at that point, but

In a "Current" peg, please have only complete sentences ;-)

Into VobScene, add ::

   public void activate(int cs)
   public void activate(Object key)

These are automatically delegated to VobCooder's new method ::

   public void activate(int cs);

How exactly is activate(Object) delegated to that?

Otherwise, no objections.
- Benja