gzz-dev

[Gzz] Asko 2002-12-03 (uml)

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: [Gzz] Asko 2002-12-03 (uml)
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 19:33:52 +0200 (EET)

6 1/2h workday
 - learning umldoc, wrote also a small guide
 - sequence diagram of gzz.view

I think, I'll write next more to those pegs about enhancing Views
(stretching cells, replacing connections). Probably there is also need to
generalize VanishingViews BFRaster. I'll also make diagrams from
VanishingView, since those seem to help me to understand.

Currently I don't seem to have anything critical to made for Alpha4
in TODO. Although, I have a lot to do with gzz.view, but I suppose
Views work well enough for Alpha4 already. Still, I'd like to
continue with that...

Tuomas wrote that textvob.test fails. I can't make it fail, neither
on my home nor work computer... neither with AWT nor GL. (hmm.. did
I use neither...nor right, or was that a double negation ?-)
Anybody else?

13:23 @<tuomasl> humppake: minulla failaa awt+gl:ssä 13:23 @<tuomasl>
                 TextVob width & height
13:24 @<tuomasl> äh, ERROR: Tests that TextVob is
                 drawn with the width and height
13:24 @<tuomasl> ((255, 0, 0), [255.0, 53.42105224728584,
                 53.42105224728584, 255.0], ':', 165, 100, 10, 19)
13:24 @<tuomasl> tuo siis gl:stä

According to that error, there was problem with scaling :/ The text
was drawn too big - at least too wide. It could also be, that the test
is still "too accurate" / "not robust enough".

--
Asko Soukka     | Taitoniekantie 9 A 603 | address@hidden
+358-40-8235947 | FIN-40740 JYVÄSKYLÄ    | http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/