gzz-dev

[Gzz] Asko 2003-01-02 (umltool)

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: [Gzz] Asko 2003-01-02 (umltool)
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 17:00:51 +0200 (EET)

8h workday
 - small fixes to UML-tool and fixing its make target to help
   compiling and fixing single rst-files
 - drew simple flow diagram of curren umltool and found that
   the last step (listing explicit references from RST-files into
   diagram) needs still more thinking
 - thought about mindmap prototype... (if I'm going to do my MT
   about UI of mindmap tool, I'll need a stand-alone prototype
   for human experiments :) My advisor is quit ambitious about
   scheduled, but at least I'm aiming next fall)

   According to Tuukka Tuomas
   knew something about external "foils", which would make a normal
   laptop screen work as touchscreen. Do these really exist and what
   name should I be looking for?-)

--
Asko Soukka     | Taitoniekantie 9 A 603 | address@hidden
+358-40-8235947 | FIN-40740 JYVÄSKYLÄ    | http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/