gzz-dev

[Gzz] Re: [Gzz-commits] gzz ./TODO doc/Gzz_Memory.rst doc/pegboard/vobm.

From: Tuomas Lukka
Subject: [Gzz] Re: [Gzz-commits] gzz ./TODO doc/Gzz_Memory.rst doc/pegboard/vobm...
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 21:44:09 +0200

On Sun, Jan 05, 2003 at 08:36:50PM +0100, Benja Fallenstein wrote:
> Please document somewhere what 'keymap' is and give examples of how it
> is to be used. The javadoc of DefaultVobMatcher doesn't really explain
> what keymap does, nor does the PEG.

It's when you want something to interpolate to a different key than it has.
Will put into javadoc of DefaultVobMatcher, when I implement the keymap stuff..

> What is interpList?

Method javadocced in VobMatcher.

> The PEG doesn't say that anything is to be added to VobMatcher.

Yes, the parameter to the interpList, for now.

> Will
> this be a feature only available in DefaultVobMatcher (not even in a
> subinterface of VobMatcher)? If its of general use, this isn't good...

The general interface will have *readiness* for the feature; it'll have
the parameter which allows you to *make use* of a keymap. However,
as I'm not yet sure how the API for it should look like, I don't want
to spec the API to set the keymap into VobMatcher -- it'll be only
in DefaultVobMatcher for now.

Ok?

        Tuomas