gzz-dev

[Gzz] Asko 2002-01-07 (umltool)

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: [Gzz] Asko 2002-01-07 (umltool)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 19:23:27 +0200 (EET)

10h workday
 - fixed rst-loop target by replacing assertions with umlException
   in umltool.py and catching those
 - implicitly embedded diagrams are now scaled (currently 50%)
 - I didn't get VOIP working yet :/ Ohphone didn't work with
   eSound, so I had to install alsa and I probably didn't get it
   configured right
 - Was our old PDA's ever used for anything? Played a little with
   them today. JVK said that Rauli had worked with them and got
   linux installed on iPaq. Did you get Java 1.1 run on them
   either on Linux (only iPaq) or WindowsCE?

--
Asko Soukka     | Taitoniekantie 9 A 603 | address@hidden
+358-40-8235947 | FIN-40740 JYVÄSKYLÄ    | http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/