gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Re: Save progress

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Re: Save progress
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 18:39:56 +0100

Tuomas Lukka wrote:
On Mon, Jan 06, 2003 at 01:07:12PM +0200, Matti Katila wrote:
Also I would like to know how can I set/move to the accursed cell from home cell so I wouldn't need to use n1 which is replaced when i reload the scene.

Could you please try to make explicit test cases? I.e. cut the code
into a .test file and see what happens there.

You realize that if you save and load, all cell objects stored anywhere
need to be changed?

Of course, we could in the future create spaces that can swap their CellTexter and DimManager without changing the CellManager-- which would allow us to replace the contents of a space without modifying any Cell objects. I'm not sure whether this would be useful.

-b.