gzz-dev

[Gzz] Re: Save progress

From: Matti Katila
Subject: [Gzz] Re: Save progress
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 14:02:24 +0200 (EET)

On Mon, 6 Jan 2003, Tuomas Lukka wrote:

>On Mon, Jan 06, 2003 at 01:07:12PM +0200, Matti Katila wrote:
>> Any ideas what's missing because save now works partially. The problem
>> is with connection because them got lost when loading.
> Structure-level connections?

Umh, connections/links  which are seen in pp. I thought those are
structural level also.

> Could you please try to make explicit test cases? I.e. cut the code
> into a .test file and see what happens there.

Not until tomorrow. I already leave from the office.
But yes, I can make some work beforehand.

> You realize that if you save and load, all cell objects stored anywhere
> need to be changed?

Yes. There were many references to space instance so every of them
need to be replaced when loading.

Hope I get things working tomorrow although I still don't know where the
bug is hiding.

   -Matti