gzz-dev

[Gzz] PP and (still) interpolations

From: Matti Katila
Subject: [Gzz] PP and (still) interpolations
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 19:24:12 +0200 (EET)

Dear Tuomas,

I still need your advice with interpolation.
[bottom of http://himalia.it.jyu.fi/gzzdoc/pp/coords.gen.html]

keymapSingleCoordsys eats *old* and *new* coordsystems but
it's not workking as I want. First I used keymaps
from frame to frame. Not working - paper only animates from it's
center to big one. Ok, how about C2F? No, it's not working either.
Only everything inside paper is moving <g>.
So, everything uses now paper's frame's parent cs to get even some
animation. Of course it's not right but say what's wrong with all this.

Yes, it would help to make something like keymap-test which has papers
but it would then be almoust as huge as pp is already.
Well, if you save your time if I make one test with papers I would try
to make one.

   -Matti