gzz-dev

[Gzz] Asko 2002-01-16/17

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: [Gzz] Asko 2002-01-16/17
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 16:58:38 +0200 (EET)

7h / 7h workdays
 - suppressed umltool output
 - thought redesign of pegboard
   + pegboard to only a directive, which creates peg-table
   + all pegboard rsts would be compiled like any other rsts
 - started to search references for UMLLink paper
   + currently found only previous work, which "links" uml and code by
     generating code from UML or reverse engineerin UML diagrams from
     code, continuing on monday

I'll check options for headsets also on monday (our ATK support didn't
know about them, so I need to visit shops... uh, this should be easier :))

--
Asko Soukka     | Taitoniekantie 9 A 603 | address@hidden
+358-40-8235947 | FIN-40740 JYVÄSKYLÄ    | http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/