gzz-dev

[Gzz] 2003-01-17 (mudyc)

From: Matti Katila
Subject: [Gzz] 2003-01-17 (mudyc)
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 19:56:56 +0200 (EET)

Tried to get the idea of Buoy UI.
  -Jvk said there's nothing new in moving from buoy to
   buoy in structure. The idea is same as moving in directory tree like
   in resource management window. If it's so, searching for articles about
   it is quite frustrating and writing anything about it would be useless.

  -Talked with Asko and he raised a good point: "Why everyone links
   papers to right side?". I'm not sure if the hypothesis is right
   but after thinking it I liked the point. So left links are aproximately
   younger notes than right links notes.

   -Matti