gzz-dev

[Gzz] The impending birth

From: Tuomas Lukka
Subject: [Gzz] The impending birth
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 15:46:08 +0200

Today it has started looking like Solja's little sibling
would be coming out within a week; however, with these things
you never know.

Now, as to the practical matters related to the articles:
I'll be able to work less but if it really comes within
a week, I'll have to be working after that, at reduced
efficiency but still. But this means that you, the other
authors in the xupdf and umltool articles need to take
a lot of responsibility as to the final form of the article.

Well, anyway, back to work...

        Tuomas