gzz-dev

[Gzz] other xanadu work, zope&freenet mentioned

From: Alatalo Toni
Subject: [Gzz] other xanadu work, zope&freenet mentioned
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 07:28:28 +0200 (EET)

Don't know if you already know about this, accidentally came across of
this ZWiki set up around the Literary machines - focuses on implementation
oriented talk (saying that there were so many about the philosophical side).

This particular message caught my eye, as possible interfacing with Zope
was recently discussed (agreed to return to it when the articles are done,
as Tuomas suggested) and there is a note about using Freenet (or a similar
system):

---copy:from="http://www.sunless-sea.net/wiki/the%20question"---
Ah, Zope. Yes, I'm into Zope as well, and am scratching my head figuring
out how to integrate Zope and Xanadu. Certainly Xanadu documents could be
(...)

FYI, I'm also looking at the Freenet project as a place to store
documents, since it has some of the features Xanadu wants in a back-end
<-> back-end network. It's also important that Xanadu not be easily
censorable, IMHO.

-Jeff Rush
---end---

I guess when there are publications and releases these people will be
interested, perhaps even in contributing or interfacing with the system.

~Toni