gzz-dev

[Gzz] About umltool screenshots

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: [Gzz] About umltool screenshots
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 00:25:44 +0200 (EET)

Hi,

I'm been working again with umltool to get it ready enough for
screenshots. I hope himalia has compiled the new documentation
at morning.

1. I would like to separate explicit links from UML-diagram with
   line (that was already in tjl's sketches). I tried it, but I seem to
   need to learn metapost first :)

2. Please, comment colours.

3. RoughEdge didn't work with explicit-links: 1) because they are at
   the corner, RoughEdge enlarged image ugly 2) they are too close
   together (though, in current documentation there is only one explicit
   link in each diagram), roughedge is drawn on other links  and
   sometimes other links were drawn on roughedge

4. My TODO: - fix umltool graphics to be closer to the UML 3amigos
              books
   I doubt that I can handle this. I don't know yet enough metapost and
   currently don't have enough time to study it quickly enough.

--
Asko Soukka <address@hidden>
<http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/>