gzz-dev

[Gzz] Asko 2002-02-(03-09) (umltool)

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: [Gzz] Asko 2002-02-(03-09) (umltool)
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 18:20:38 +0200 (EET)

40h workweek

- not enough progress with the article :/
- though, umltool has now probably sufficient output
  * better UML-graphics would be good and that's in my TODO,
    but just don't have time for them
- got "Integrating MetaCASE Environments by Using Hypertext"
  from Janne Kaipala (MetaPHOR project), probably it don't have
  much for my article now, but has interesting stuff to think
  later on... I'll be back to this topic after the article :)

I hope the umltool is now ready enough for screenshots. Could we use
himalia or should we create diagrams specially for article? Benja has done
work to get UML-diagrams also into latex and articles.

Anyway, long week ahead. I have promised to visit Ylivieska after this, so
I'll take a couple of days off after this.

--
Asko Soukka <address@hidden>
<http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/>