gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Asko 2002-02-24/25 (legos, cleaning desk)

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Asko 2002-02-24/25 (legos, cleaning desk)
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 19:37:05 +0100

Hi Asko,

Asko Soukka wrote:
 - AFAIK, since the ZZ-based client is now freezed, can't do much for
   Views and Vobs before the new structure change is completed
   -> focusing on mindmap and navidoc

Well, IMHO you could be of great help right now in writing the new client... if nothing else, your experience with the wheel views would be valued (my current impl is a vertical list instead of a wheel; we need both). Also, reading the emerging client code and refactoring mercilessly would be appreciated very much :)

Note: it is very important that every line of new features you write has a failing test first ;) [this doesn't apply to refactoring, of course, passing the existing tests generally suffices there]

The client code is emerging slowly and I need help with its design (best given through refactoring -> making the code simpler).

- Benja