gzz-dev

[Gzz] Asko 2002-02-24/25 (legos, cleaning desk)

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: [Gzz] Asko 2002-02-24/25 (legos, cleaning desk)
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 19:20:41 +0200 (EET)

10h / 8h workdays
 - our (jvk, mudyc, humppake) first lego controller should be ready, after
   the cogwheels between receptors are replaced with more exact ones
   (probably cut from thin plastic like Tuomas suggested)
 - cleaned my TODOs and reorganized Navidoc-todo, Navidoc project
   is now pending on Savannah
 - AFAIK, since the ZZ-based client is now freezed, can't do much for
   Views and Vobs before the new structure change is completed
   -> focusing on mindmap and navidoc
 - I realized that I need to learn basics (and more) about statistics
   ASAP to understand results of existing studies of concept maps :)
   - since the basic course of this spring is already been kept,
     trying to self-study (and probably do also the exam...)

--
Asko Soukka <address@hidden>
<http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/>