gzz-dev

[Gzz] Splitting out HttpKit

From: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho
Subject: [Gzz] Splitting out HttpKit
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 15:15:34 +0300

Benja asked me today whether I'd be willing to maintain the HTTP code I
originally wrote for GZigZag, now part of Storm.  I said yes.

To this end, I intend to create a new Savannah project with the name
httpkit and import the current HTTP code from Storm there.
I intend it to be an independent project, but as with any free software
project, contributions and bug reports from you are welcomed :-)

If you have a problem with this, now is the time :-)
--
%%% Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho % address@hidden % http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ %%%

  Taiteellisen ohjelmoinnin ystävien seura Toys - Ohjelmointi on myös taidetta
                         http://www.cc.jyu.fi/yhd/toys/