gzz-dev

[Gzz] address@hidden: IV03_ G1192_POSTER Paper]

From: Tuomas Lukka
Subject: [Gzz] address@hidden: IV03_ G1192_POSTER Paper]
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 11:45:07 +0300

----- Forwarded message from IV03 <address@hidden> -----

Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 21:27:16 +0100
To: Tuomas Lukka <address@hidden>
From: IV03 <address@hidden>
Subject: IV03_ G1192_POSTER Paper

DELEGATE REF NO: IV03_ G1192
SUBMISSION TITLE: " Fast, Cheap and In Control"
CONTRIBUTOR(S) / AUTHOR(S): Tuomas J. Lukka,  Janne V. Kujala,, Asko
Soukka and Matti Katila
SYMPOSIUM:

Hyperstructure Group
Agora Center, P.O. Box 35
FIN-40014 University of Jyv\"askyl\"a
Finland
address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden

Dear Tuomas J. Lukka,  Janne V. Kujala,, Asko Soukka and Matti Katila

I am pleased to inform you I have received confirmation from symposium
chairperson that your paper has been accepted for presentation to 7th
International Conference on Information Visualisation IV03 (16-17-18
July 2003 in London) at this conference as a POSTER PAPER. Please let me
know whether this poster will be presented or displayed?

Please also note the following important points:

1. Use your Unique "Delegate Ref. No" with all your communication.
2. Accepted posters will be published in "The Book of Abstract".
3. For your poster presentation, you can display your poster using
display board with max of 8-A4-size page.  This should include an
abstract with brief description about you and your affiliation and plus
the poster pages with graphical presentation if possible.  Or, you can
present your poster in a lecture room, along side of regular papers, the
time allocated is 15 minutes including question time (please advise if
you require less time for your presentation).  It is also recommended
that if you have visual presentation for your work as a video or CD,
please include it in your presentation if appropriate.

4. An electronic copy of your abstract of the camera-ready submission is
required in London for the Book of Abstract by 05-May-2003.  We also
need a brief biography of the presenter (for introduction purposes on
the day of presentation). If you have submitted your abstract and
biography already ignore this.  Please send us the Audio-Video
requirements that you need for your presentation as soon as possible.

5. Early registration form is available on (Friday 5th May 2003 is the
deadline for registration to qualify for the reduced conference fee):
 http://www.graphicslink.demon.co.uk/IV03/REGISTER.htm

6. Hotel accommodation details and booking form is available on (please
check this page regularly as further accommodation listing may be
included at later stage):
http://www.graphicslink.demon.co.uk/IV03/VENUE.htm

7. Pre-conference courses/tutorials planned so far are as follows
(further details are available from  http://www.graphicslink.demon.co.uk
/IV03/courses.htm):

· "Mapping Scientific Frontiers", C. Chen, Drexel University, USA
· "Supporting human creativity",   Edmonds(University of Technology,
Sydney) and Candy (Loughborough University, UK)
"Virtual Reality and the Built Environment", Jennifer Whyte, Imperial
College London, UK

8. Pre-conference workshop planned for 15 July 2003: International
workshop on Coordinated & Multiple Views in Exploratory Visualization
(further details are available from: http://www.cvev.org/cmv2003/index.h
tml)

9. Other Publications:
¨ Authors of selected papers will be invited to extend paper submissions
to suit a multi-disciplinary audience in the peer reviewed international
journal "Information Visualization". URL: http://www.palgrave-
journals.com/vis
· Special Issue on Collaborative Information Visualisation Environments
- CIVEs: A selected set of extended CIVE papers will be published in a
special issue of Presence with MIT Press (http://mitpress.mit.edu) in
April 2004.
· Authors of selected papers will be invited to contribute to special
edition of YLEM Journal on Information Visualisation.
· Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit their papers to
special edition of the journal of Digital Information Management on
"Information Visualization".
· E-Abstract: The Book of Abstract to be published by VGRU
· Call for Book Chapters

Meanwhile, if you have any other queries, please do not hesitate to
contact us.

Best Regards

A. D'Pour
Anita D'Pour
Conference Co-ordinator
P.O. BOX 29, HATFIELD, AL9 7ZL, United Kingdom.
T: (Int. +44) 1707 - 652 224
F: (Int. +44) 1707 - 652 247
E: address@hidden
U: www.graphicslink.demon.co.uk/IV03/