gzz-dev

[Gzz] FenPDF and scheduling the work

From: Matti Katila
Subject: [Gzz] FenPDF and scheduling the work
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 21:58:00 +0300 (EEST)

Hi, it's seems that FenPDF needs some scheduling for work,
so i propouse here some of the issues which are needed in near future.

-To make an annotation of pagescrollview2d we need something like
 ScrollBlock-Node-Manager what take care of pagescroll-and-graph issue.
    - [benja] method to get and iterate pdfs in system?
    - [mudyc] would like to make some of the implementation.

- Selecting an area of one canvas to make an annotation.
    - [tjl] "it's easy if you know what you are doing"

- text editing and linking to another canvases
    - [mudyc] would like to do this
        - first we need structural links only

- geometry issues in buoymanager
    - [tjl, mudyc] link selecting