gzz-dev

[Gzz] Storm article

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: [Gzz] Storm article
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 04:16:56 +0200

Tuomas and all other co-authors on the Storm article,

please read & improve on the current version of the article. It's complete, and not bad IMHO, but not all that good either. I won't be able to do much more work today because I have to work for school (need to do some more stuff in order to be allowed to take the degree, quite important right now :-) ). I will give it a final read-through in the evening and send it off.

Thank you.

- Benja