gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] org/fenfire/util/RDFList.java

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: Re: [Gzz] org/fenfire/util/RDFList.java
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 14:11:55 +0200

Matti Katila wrote:
On Sun, 13 Jul 2003, Benja Fallenstein wrote:

just saw your RDFList class in CVS because of Janne's mail. You probably haven't seen that is a standard list vocabulary for RDF already:

    http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-rdf-schema-20030123/#ch_collectionvocab

If you need lists, please change your code to use that. Thank you!

I read the vocabulary definition of list from the link you refer to and it was not a list?!

I don't understand. It is absolutely a list. It was constructed by analogy with LISP cons lists.

Please use it.

- Benja