gzz-dev

[Gzz] Reformatting (reST) PEG available_overlays--hemppah

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: [Gzz] Reformatting (reST) PEG available_overlays--hemppah
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 21:13:23 +0300 (EEST)

Hermanni,

There was some fatal formatting errors in your PEG (it made Docutils to
raise an exception and break compiling process at Himalia) and finally I
ended up to reformat the whole PEG :)

My solutions might not be the best, so please, check critically out the
new version and adopt only the parts you do like. If there's some reST
syntax you don't understand, ask me.

I didn't touch the content so you may easily also restore the older
version.

--
Asko Soukka <address@hidden>
<http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/>