gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] UMLLink poster paper sent

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: Re: [Gzz] UMLLink poster paper sent
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 15:03:29 +0200

Hi,

Tuomas Lukka wrote:
That's now taken care of, now to make the poster.

I notice it's still not ready so I cannot take it to a print shop.

Hmm, maybe we could send it to Benja's hotel?

This'll be a busy week because it's the last in Germany and I have to prepare my move. So I would appreciate if I didn't have to print the poster.

I don't know how fast post to Morocco is; I'll be living with friends there, so it wouldn't be a problem to store it there. I'll be there till August 23rd/morning of August 24th at least. I can send you the street address if required.

In Nottingham I'll use the on-campus accomodation. I've no idea whether we can send something there and have them store it for me, though it would certainly be the most convenient and safe option for us.

-b