gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] UMLLink poster paper sent

From: Tuomas Lukka
Subject: Re: [Gzz] UMLLink poster paper sent
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 19:36:58 +0300

On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 06:58:31PM +0300, Asko Soukka wrote:
> Mon, 28 Jul 2003, Tuomas Lukka kirjoitti:
> > > I notice it's still not ready so I cannot take it to a print shop.
> > Ouch, I thought humppake and tuukkah started taking care of so I stopped
> > looking at it.
>
> Sorry :( I also thought so, but it seems we didn't.

Sigh...

> I guess, we lack
> motivation, since we have been workin with that paper quite long now.

I can understand - but do realize it's now going to be *published*
and the appearance of the poster is what makes people either look deeper
into navidoc for their documentation needs or turn away.

> Though, still more important to get it ready... I can work for it again
> tomorrow, but because I have no idea how poster should look like, I can't
> finish it alone.
>
> TODO (at least)
> - layout
> - text for pictures (the same picters as in short paper?)
> - more about experiences?
> - conclusions
> - further information links?

Let's look at these together tomorrow - I'll be online except
for some hours after 13:30 (music)

        Tuomas