gzz-dev

[Gzz] Re: domyc refnnance

From: Veronika Hollie
Subject: [Gzz] Re: domyc refnnance
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 05:23:14 -0700

D v ea g r H z om z e O u wn o er,

Your c j re h di b t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV e VN r r ea j l e v st f at q e and want I o MM f EDIA b TE c x as b h to s g pen u d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L g OW w ER your monthly pa x yme y nt o s
by a third or more, here are the d n ea t ls p we have T d OD m AY:

$ 4 u 90 , 00 j 0 a c s lo y w a z s 3 , 6 q 5 %
$ 37 s 0 , 0 e 00 a q s lo v w a l s 3 , 9 l 0 %
$ 2 a 50 , 00 z 0 a k s l a ow a d s 3 , 3 s 5 %
$ 20 g 0 , 00 o 0 a s s lo p w a g s 3 , 5 l 5 %

V y isi n t ou g r web s y it c e

Veronika Hollie , A u ppr o ov x al Ma v na u ge s r

was he had been lying quiet, out of sight and out of mind, in a very
dark corner for a long while.
After some time he felt for his pipe. It was not broken, and that was
something. Then he felt for his pouch, and there was some tobacco in it,