h-client-devel

Re: [H-client-devel] [H-source-users] h-client maintenance

From: bill-auger
Subject: Re: [H-client-devel] [H-source-users] h-client maintenance
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 02:17:15 -0400

On Tue, 14 Jun 2022 11:03:35 +1000 Yuchen wrote:
> Hi bill-auger,
>
> Feel free to send a request to Antonio / Ian / the FSF / the Savannah
> Hackers to become an admin for the h-client Savannah project.  Once you
> become an admin, I will change my role in that project from an admin to
> a non-admin member.
>
> Best,
> Yuchen

as an admin, you should be able to change my role - if not, that
only underlines savannah's deficiencies, WRT features that people
generally expect from a forge - its the reason why i would
rather not use savannah

would we need to open a ticket with the savannah admins to
change someone's role? - i just read the savannah documentation;
but could find no mention of it