h-source-users

Re: [H-source-users] Shall we remove debian from h-node?

From: bill-auger
Subject: Re: [H-source-users] Shall we remove debian from h-node?
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2023 04:19:20 -0400

On Sun, 11 Jun 2023 04:11:53 -0400 bill-auger wrote:
> there
> is no longer any justification to distinguish debian from any other distro -
> is
> now no different more acceptable than any other

sry pushed send accidentally

that was just to explain that debian is no longer less likely to give false
positives than most other distros, as was presumably the original rationale for
accepting debian submissions - the fact that the installer installs _every_
non-free firmware in the repos, actually guarantees false positives; which is
arguable worse than most other distros