h5md-user

[h5md-user] Monotonicity of the time step

From: Felix Höfling
Subject: [h5md-user] Monotonicity of the time step
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 11:25:42 +0200

Hi all,

Currently, we have the constraint that step and time have to increase monotonically. If somebody is interested in simulations with reversed time, this can not be satisfied.

I would like to relax the constraint from the time and to require only that the "step" increases monotonically. (Which would allow the physical time to jump wildly, it could be made monotonic as well, but either increasing or decreasing.)

Any objections?

Felix