Re: [Health-dev] Medication frequency with default administration time

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Medication frequency with default administration time
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 15:59:09 -0300

Hi Andrew !

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 2:50 PM, address@hidden
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello GNU Health users
>
> I would like to suggest adding another column to the GNU Health medication
> frequency table. This will enable a default medication administration time to
> appear when prescibing medications for hospital inpatients.
Your suggestion is to have this as a property of the medicament, so
when prescribing it should show the default admin times for that drug,
when available, right ?

I'm attaching a screenshot with the field that should retrieve that
value at the prescription line.

Let us know if that is the idea.

Thanks a lot !

Best,