Re: [Health-dev] Medication frequency with default administration time

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Medication frequency with default administration time
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 17:29:22 -0300

Hir Andrew

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 4:22 PM, address@hidden
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Luis
>
> What I would like to happen is that when the prescriber selects a frequency
>
> 1 time a day
> 2 times a day
>
> etc
>
> then the default admin time automatically appears in the admin time box, as
> per your screenshot.
>

> The next development might then be to have default frequencies and admin times
> per drug
>

> eg   Amoxicillin injection
>

> default frequency - every 8 hours
>
> default admin time - 08:00 16:00 24:00
>

> Do you understand?

But then we probably want to add both fields to the medicament, not
just one. We should then add both the frequency and the admin times.

> Then, at the 08:00 nurse round a task / message could then appear for
> amoxicillin to be administered to patient x

ok.
I would say we work on the list from WHO, essential medicines and put
it as a request for 1.8.2  (1.8.1 is coming up this Sunday).

I will open a task on Savannah with this feature request, so we give a
better followup.

Best,

--
Luis Falcon