Re: [Health-dev] Fw: Patient date of birth and gender in release 2.0

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Fw: Patient date of birth and gender in release 2.0
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 10:31:58 +0100 (BST)

Yes, I agree Luis. The interface looks much better and all the data elements
are clear.

Good luck with release 2.0

When you are ready to develop the
inpatient prescribing / medication administration module just let me know. I
have been working on the e-prescribing project at my local hospital and we now
have 300 inpatients on the system. Our only paper charts left are for complex
IV infusions.

I have become an inpatient e-prescribing guru which should
benefit GNU Health in the future.

Regards

Andrew