[Health-dev] update/set patient address in transaction

From: Demoy Blake
Subject: [Health-dev] update/set patient address in transaction
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 15:28:46 -0500

I intend to create patient records from data received remotely. I am
already able to create patient records but I don't know how to access
and set the address field of the newly create patient. Code snippet
below. help is greatly appreciated

## rest not show
with Transaction().start(dbname, user_id, context=CONTEXT) as transaction:
        patient_obj = pool.get('gnuhealth.patient')
        new_patient = patient_obj.create([{'name':new_party_id,
        'marital_status':marital_status}])[0]
        new_patient_id = new_patient.id
        transaction.cursor.commit()

##