[Health-dev] Party, Patient, Family - work flow

From: Kaushik
Subject: [Health-dev] Party, Patient, Family - work flow
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 14:18:00 +0530

Dear all,
Wouldn't it be a useful to be able to navigate between all three screens - parties, patients, families.

Meaning, if we are in a party window, we should able to create a patient record from there and also enter his family details from there. Isn't this worth doing.

It feels like the family data seems to be separate and disconnected from the rest of the work flow.
Kaushik