Re: [Health-dev] Patient allergy module for GNU Health?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Patient allergy module for GNU Health?
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 12:52:28 +0100 (BST)

Hello Luis

The reason I have suggested that ICD-11 be developed to contain
more patient allergy options is that ICD-10 only contains 11 (yes eleven)
patient allergy selections/options which are obviously insufficient for
accurate allergy records.

If the WHO don't feel this is the right way to go
for ICD-11 then we can always fall back on the very comprehensive SNOMED CT
codes for recording patient allergies.

Let me know what you think.

Regards

Andrew