[Health-dev] Developing a new module - GNUHealth

From: Dr.Janaki Meena.M IT1330
Subject: [Health-dev] Developing a new module - GNUHealth
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 15:47:42 +0530

Hi,

We are trying to develop a new module in GNUHealth.

We have tried to create a new module named as Hello_World with the following steps:

1. Created a new directory named as HelloWorld in /home/gnuhealth/tryton/server/module/
2. Created Hello_World.py file with the new module name.
3. One model namely gnuhealth.helloworld in the .py file
4. Created a form view in the XML file.
5. Modified init to register the model in the pool
6. Modified tryton.cfg to include the above XML file.

Please help in this regard.

We would be grateful if the steps to be followed for creating module is given.

Thanks and Regards,
Dr. M. Janaki Meena,
Professor,
Department of Information Technology,
Velammal College of Engineering and Technology,
Madurai - 625 009