[Health-dev] UNICODE doesn't not working under Windows

From: Anousak Souphavanh
Subject: [Health-dev] UNICODE doesn't not working under Windows
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 15:48:14 +0700

Hi all,

We are testing Tryton Windows Client version now and we found that Thai is working fine which is using Tahoma font. However Lao is UNICODE based font thus it is not working, it shows square boxes instead I was wondering if we would need to include a statement in the Tryton client app for Windows to use Lao UNICODE.

Does anyone have any experience or similar issue with UNICODE in Windows? Please share. Thanks

--
Regards,
Anousak (Anthony) Souphavanh