Re: [Health-dev] [tryton-debian] gnuhealth packaging (was: Exception whe

From: Mathias Behrle
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [tryton-debian] gnuhealth packaging (was: Exception when building the package in a cleanroom Debian environment)
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 16:03:39 +0100

* Emilien Klein: " Re: [tryton-debian] [Health-dev] gnuhealth packaging (was:
  Exception when building the package in a cleanroom Debian environment)" (Sat,
  29 Mar 2014 08:16:27 +0100):

<snip a lot>

> only (I'll do that later today hopefully). Once a decision is made on
> running the GNU Health under a dedicated user or under a user with a
> different name, we'll apply the selected option to the Debian package.

JFTR that my answers on this subject go still to [1] et al..

Cheers,
Mathias

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=707639

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6