[Health-dev] ID filter in Patients tree view

From: Arun I
Subject: [Health-dev] ID filter in Patients tree view
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 00:56:01 +0530

When you click Filters in the Patients tab (the tree view), there are
two fields for ID. Why two? How are they different?

And filtering by ID seems to search by the primary key 'id', instead of
the 'identification_code'. Is this intended behaviour?

In my case, I initially migrated data from an earlier system to GNU
Health. And, my primary key 'id', and 'identification_code' are
different. Hence, filtering by ID is not working properly for me.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks.