Re: [Health-dev] Contributing

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Contributing
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 13:40:45 -0500

Dear Albin
On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 22:27:41 +0200
Albin Stigö <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just heard about GNU health through a podcast I listen to from times
> to times (twit.tv FLOSS weekly).
>
> I'm a physician (doing my residency in anaesthesiology) and software
> developer.
>
> I'd like to learn more about various ways of getting involved in GNU
> health.
Thanks a lot for your interest in GNU Health !
We have different areas where you could help, some of them are

- Documentation
- Development
- Quality Assurance / Testing
- Reporting
- Security

Feel free to choose any that makes you feel comfortable.

Best,

--
Luis Falcon
GNU Health : The Free Health and Hospital Information System